We are the premier telecommunications law firm in Nebraska and routinely represent clients before the Nebraska Public Service Commission. We have an established telecommunications practice with decades of success in this practice area. We assist broadband providers, local exchange, competitive local exchange and long-distance carriers on a variety of regulatory issues.
- Certification Applications, Tariff filings, Show Cause/Complaint Proceedings, Change of Control Applications, and Rule and Policy-Making Proceedings
- Drafting and Negotiating Telecommunications Service Contracts and Interconnection Agreements
- Drafting state regulations and laws related to telecommunications
- Federal and state regulatory issues
- Universal service programs
Check out the intersections of power, authority and influence in Lincoln and you may find Tim Clare there. Private sector, public sector. University, city, community, political. Husker football. Clare is positioned, networked, connected. He’s a University of Nebraska regent, the only non-city-government member of the three-person board overseeing construction of Lincoln’s new sports and entertainment arena, an active Republican and private…