Ramzi is a Partner of Rembolt Ludtke. Her practice focuses on estate planning, succession planning, and developing family wealth transfer plans that minimize taxation while achieving each family’s unique needs and goals. She also represents individual and corporate personal representatives and trustees in the administration of estates and trusts.
- University of Nebraska – Lincoln, B.S.B.A., with highest distinction, 2004
- University of Nebraska College of Law, J.D., with high distinction, 2007
- Order of the Coif
- Managing Editor, Nebraska Law Review
- U.S. District Court (D. Neb.)
- Nebraska State Bar Association: Co-Chair – Real Estate, Probate and Trust Law Section (previously served in this role in 2016)
- Lincoln Bar Association
- Lincoln Probate Discussion Group
- Lincoln Estate Planning Council, Associate Member
- Honorable Ruth Bader Ginsburg Scholarship Recipient
- Lincoln Caregiver Education Group: Member
- Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation: Former President of the Board of Directors, Heartland
Chapter, Lincoln and Greater Nebraska
- Alzheimer’s Association: Former Member, Lincoln Advisory Counsel, Nebraska Chapter
- Seniors Foundation: Former Member and Officer of the Board of Directors
- Co-Chair, 2011 NCLE Estate Planning Institute: Planning for the Future, Solving Problems, Addressing
- Drafted and advocated for and against several pieces of estate, probate, and trust related legislation before the Nebraska Unicameral.
- Representing individuals, closely held business owners, business executives, farmers and ranchers in estate planning matters, including tax planning and family succession planning and the utilization of trusts and business entities in connection therewith.
- Providing counsel to personal representatives, trustees, and beneficiaries in estate and trust administration matters, including court proceedings and federal estate, gift, and income tax matters.
- Successfully representing fiduciaries and beneficiaries in contested estate and trust administration matters.
- Representing individuals and families in complex wealth transfer, charitable, and estate planning matters.
- Reviewing and analyzing existing irrevocable trust agreements, and developing plans to modify the trust agreements to address changed circumstances.
- Helped several clients, adopted at birth, to identify and locate biological family members.