Jaydon joined Rembolt Ludtke after completing a judicial clerkship with the Honorable Justice Stephanie Stacy on the Nebraska Supreme Court. Jaydon is an Associate at Rembolt Ludtke and practices primarily in the area of civil litigation.
- University of Nebraska-Lincoln, B.A., with high distinction, 2012
- University of Nebraska College of Law, J.D., with highest distinction, 2016
- Litigation Skills Program of Concentrated Study Certificate (Civil Litigation)
- Order of the Coif
- Managing Editor, Nebraska Law Review
- U.S. Court of Appeals (8th Circuit)
- U.S. District Court (D. Neb.)
- Law Clerk to the Honorable Justice Stephanie Stacy, Nebraska Supreme Court (August 2016-August 2017)
- Nebraska State Bar Association
- University of Nebraska College of Law Alumni/Student Mentor Program
- Defense Research Institute: Member, Employment Law Committee; Young Lawyers Committee; Women in the Law Committee
- Nebraska Defense Counsel Association, Member
- Phi Beta Kappa Honor Society, Member
- Author: “Girls Rule, Boys Drool . . . and Must Apply: An Analysis of the Eighth Circuit’s Perplexing Approach to a Failure-to-Apply Case in EEOC v. Audrain Health Care, Inc., 756 F.3d 1083 (8th Cir. 2014).” 94 Neb. L. Rev. 193 (2015).