Alex joined Rembolt Ludtke after completing a judicial clerkship with the Honorable William B. Cassel of the Nebraska Supreme Court. Alex is an Associate at Rembolt Ludtke and focuses primarily on family law issues. A Lincoln native, Alex enjoys reading, walking her dogs, and playing board games with her husband.
- University of Nebraska College of Law, J.D., with distinction, 2016
- Order of the Barristers
- Moot Court
- University of Nebraska – Lincoln, B.A., with distinction, 2013
- University Honors Program
- Nebraska Supreme Court
- U.S. District Court (D. Neb.)
- Lincoln Bar Association: Law Day Committee, 2019 – present
- Nebraska State Bar Association: Young Lawyers Section Executive Committee, 2018 – present; Education Committee, 2017 – present; Family Law Section; Women and the Law Section
- American Bar Association: Section of Litigation Young Advocates Committee, 2018 – present; Family Law Section; Young Lawyers Division
- Robert Van Pelt Inns of Court, 2016 – present
- Law Clerk to the Honorable Justice William B. Cassel, Nebraska Supreme Court, 2016 – 2018
- Co-author: Nonmarital Property, 5.5.4, Family Law Practice Manual (Nebraska State Bar Association, 2019).
- Co-author: Trials, 5.10, Family Law Practice Manual (Nebraska State Bar Association, 2019).