Jaydon joined Rembolt Ludtke after completing a judicial clerkship with the Honorable Justice Stephanie Stacy on the Nebraska Supreme Court. Jaydon is an Associate at Rembolt Ludtke and practices primarily in the areas of labor and employment and civil litigation.
- University of Nebraska-Lincoln, B.A., with high distinction, 2012
- University of Nebraska College of Law, J.D., with highest distinction, 2016
- Litigation Skills Program of Concentrated Study Certificate (Civil Litigation)
- Order of the Coif
- Managing Editor, Nebraska Law Review
- U.S. Court of Appeals (8th Circuit)
- U.S. District Court (D. Neb.)
- Law Clerk to the Honorable Justice Stephanie Stacy, Nebraska Supreme Court (August 2016-August 2017)
- Nebraska State Bar Association
- University of Nebraska College of Law Alumni/Student Mentor Program
- Defense Research Institute: Member, Employment Law Committee; Young Lawyers Committee; Women in the Law Committee
- Nebraska Defense Counsel Association, Member
- Phi Beta Kappa Honor Society, Member
- Author: “Girls Rule, Boys Drool . . . and Must Apply: An Analysis of the Eighth Circuit’s Perplexing Approach to a Failure-to-Apply Case in EEOC v. Audrain Health Care, Inc., 756 F.3d 1083 (8th Cir. 2014).” 94 Neb. L. Rev. 193 (2015).