Don is Of Counsel with the firm concentrating his practice in business and as general counsel of all forms of entities, banking and transactions. Don was a partner with the Firm prior to leaving private practice to serve for 10 years as Executive Vice President, Secretary & General Counsel for Chief Industries, Inc., a multi-faceted manufacturing company with, at the time, operations in 6 states and 4 foreign countries. Don rejoined the firm in 2008 in his current role.
- University of Nebraska-Lincoln, College of Business Administration, B.S., 1974)
- University of Nebraska College of Law, J.D., 1977
- U.S. District Court (D. Neb.)
- U.S. Bankruptcy (D. Neb.)
- Director, President & CEO, Universal Mfg. Co.
- Director, Chairman, Man Lift Mfg. Co.
- Director, Chairman, Metal Works Mfg. Co.
- Director, Chairman, Ultra Armoring, LLC
- Director, Chair of Audit Committee, Security First Bank
- Director, Stuhr Museum Foundation
- Director, Lincoln Choral Artists
- Former Director, Grand Island Community Foundation
- Former Director, Central Community College Foundation
- Former Director, Chairman, Greater Grand Island Area Chamber of Commerce
- Former Director, Chairman, Great Plains Chapter, American Red Cross
- Former Director, Chairman, Lancaster County Chapter, American Red Cross
- Former Director, Chairman, Seniors Foundation
- Fellow, Nebraska Bar Foundation
- Grand Island Economic Development Corporation, Progress For Grand Island, 2009
- Man of the Year, Grand Island Independent, 2010