Ben is a partner with Rembolt Ludtke LLP. His primary areas of practice include business transactions, real estate, estate planning, banking, bankruptcy, and taxation.
- Kansas State University, B.S. in Business Administration, dual majors in finance and accounting, suma cum laude, 2005.
- University of Nebraska College of Law, J.D., with Highest Distinction, 2009.
- Research Editor for The Nebraska Law Review
- Order of the Coif
- Nebraska state bar
- U.S. District Court (D. Neb.)
- U.S. Bankruptcy Court (D. Neb.)
- U.S. Tax Court
- Nebraska State Bar Association
- Lincoln Bar Association
- Evangelical Covenant Church of Ceresco
- The Midwest Conference of the Evangelical Covenant Church, Executive Board, 2013 to present)
- Clinic With A Heart (Board of Directors, 2009 to present)
- Nebraska 2014 Annual Real Estate Institute (Planning Chair)
- Nebraska State Bar Association 2015 Going Ahead Prepared Seminar (Presenter)
- Boy Scouts of America, Eagle Scout